Frequently Asked Questions
What is a payday loan?
This cash advance loan provides you with cash before you receive a needed paycheck from work or the government. All payday loans are protected against a future source of income such as a paycheck or government aid. A loan such as this, if approved, would be deposited directly into your account!
How can I qualify?
Meet the following standards:
- Have a job and/ or a regular source of income (government aid applies as a source of income).
- Have a monthly income is at least $1000
- Existing checking or savings account
- Be 18 years or older as well as a United States Citizen
- Please note that different lenders may require different qualifications.
How long does it take to get a payday loan?
Personal Payday Loan could match you to a lender such as www.personalcashadvance.com in a matter of minutes. With the lender you fill out the form where you seek approval. If approved, funds will be directly deposited into your bank account possibly by the next possible business day. The speed of transfer and availability of funds will vary from lender to lender.
Do I need to have direct deposit enabled on my account?
Yes, most lenders require that you have a direct deposit set up with your bank for faster service.
How safe is it to Sign-up for cash advances online?
Our lenders are safe. Please visit our security page for more information.